Serving Sunderland and the North East

Call: 07854 390 452

RM Energy Services Logo
Solar panel on a tiled roof

If you are a landlord or letting agent you know you have a responsibility to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for each property, home or apartment in your portfolio. At RM Energy Services we work alongside landlords to provide an energy assessment at very affordable prices. Contact us today for more information about the services we provide, including Legionella Water Testing.

Renting out a property? Get an EPC from us!

"The process of booking an appointment was very easy and the survey was carried out the next day. Would definitely use again and recommend!"

- Leslie Abernethy

EPC assessments are required for homes and self-contained flats, including those shared on a single tenancy agreement. For more information contact us, or visit the Residential Landlords Association website.

When is an EPC needed for your property?

Energy Performance assessments for landlords and letting agents. Call us on

07854 390 452